Latin America Combi-Programmes
Travellers interested in Latin America often have a difficult time deciding on a particular country to visit. Sometimes they try to visit as many countries as possible and end up biting off more than they can chew. A combination of two countries is the perfect solution to this dilemma. After finishing your four-week language course in one Latin American country, you can travel to another to do your volunteer work.
You can start volunteering in a second country directly after the language course, or travel a bit before your volunteer work begins. If time flies by because you’re having a good time, no sweat – just extend the language course or the volunteer work, and stay for a few - or several - extra weeks.
You can find more detailed information about the projects in which you can volunteer here:
Please contact us if you are interested in a combination of two or more countries, listed on the previous Latin America pages – we would be happy to tailor a package according to your requests!
Combi 1: Volunteer work Peru - Ecuador
The following services are included in our Peru – Ecuador volunteer work Combi-Programme:
- Transfer from Lima airport to accommodation, one overnight stay with breakfast in Lima, and transfer back to the Lima airport
- Domestic flight Lima – Cusco
- Transfer from Cusco airport
- 4-week Spanish language course in Cusco – 20 lessons per week, each lasting 50 minutes.
- 4 weeks of accommodation during the language course in Peru (usually a double room in a dormitory with half board or a single room with a host family, including full board)
- Course materials
- Various activities at the school
- Placement in a volunteer project in Ecuador
- 4 weeks of accommodation during the volunteer work:
Quito: In a flat, meals not included
Rural regions: At the project / volunteer house, meals included
- Support from an appointed programme coordinator before departure
- Help with taking out travel insurance
- Local English and Spanish-speaking contact partner
- Local 24-hour emergency number in both countries
- Certificate upon return